Monday, June 23, 2014

I feel like I have been hibernating; I've been asleep for a very long time, and it is very difficult to wake up.
I've been a grumpy bear.

What keeps me down?
Feelings of not belonging, feelings that I am not good enough, unworthy.

A group of people showed me this weekend that many of us feel that way and that it is just not true.
We can be loved and accepted just the way we are, no strings attached.

Still, those old habits of thinking, "just who do I think I am" are hard to break, but break they must if I am able to move forward. Thinking people are judging me harshly is really just me judging myself harshly. I stop myself before I can even get started.

And even worse, I cut myself off from the very people that I need and that need me.
It's a hard habit to break.

I'm ready to wake up and leave my cave.
I'm ready to stop limiting myself.
I'm ready to step forward with confidence.

Let's go.

Namaste' ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment