Tuesday, April 22, 2014

After a long journey, I have returned to where I started. I have found that not much has changed and yet, everything has changed. Maybe it is me that has changed.

I'm not going to lie; I have no idea what I am doing.

I am here because I need to be near my kids. Seeing Bobby and Jackson yesterday was fabulous. It felt so easy being with them.

This morning I can barely breathe.

I went to yoga hoping that would help, but I have this tightness in my chest and belly that won't let up. I have been in flight mode so long. I am trying to face things; it is really uncomfortable.

What am I doing? What is my purpose?

I am trying so hard to figure that out. I know I just need to relax and flow, but it is really, really difficult.

So many people I know are dealing with difficulty and hardship; I try to see myself as fortunate.

I found a place to live, at least temporarily. This is not going to work in the long term.

I need a job, a way to make a living. I have put in so many applications.

Breathe, breathe, trust, trust; keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Hope.

I am here to rebuild relationships, to stay open and communicate. That's my mantra.

Everything else will follow.

Right?

I sure hope so.

Namaste' ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment